List of Burial Names--How to Find a Grave
Clicking on the file below will give you a list of people buried in Groveland Cemetery, listed in alphbetical order. The list includes names, birth dates, death dates, and plot numbers. To find the actual location of someone buried in Groveland Cemetery, do the following:
1. click on Download file, below. This will take you to a program which lists (in PDF format) the burial names.
2. If there is a search function listed at the top of the program, enter the last name of the person you are looking for in the search box and press enter.
3. If there is no search function, you will need to scroll down or page down the list of names to the one you are looking for.
4. Assuming you find the person you are looking for, note the section and lot number listed for this person.
5. Click the back button (upper left corner of your screen) to get back to the Groveland Cemetery web page and click on the "Cemetery Lot Map" Section.
6 Note the location of the Section and Lot number on the Burial Plot Map.
7 Go to the cemetery and find the general location of the grave using driveways and fences as guideposts. Most lots are marked with a cement or metal marker in the northeast corner. Each lot contain four or six graves. When you are close to where you think the grave is, find the headstone or in-ground marker.